For those who have immigrated to the UAE for employment, bringing their family here is crucial for their emotional wellbeing. Fortunately, once you have your resident visa, you can apply for a family visa to allow them to live with you.
What is a family visa?
The UAE family visa allows you to bring your family to the UAE to reside in the country. They will not have to go back until the visa expires. Upon which, it is possible to get an extension or apply for renewal. However, specific requirements need to be met, and certain documents need to be submitted to the government for the visa application to be checked and approved.
How can we help you?
The procedure to obtain the visa is not exceptionally difficult; however, it can be time-consuming and challenging to prepare all the documentation and conduct the necessary tests. You will also need to spend much time in the ministry of immigration and other offices until the visa is received. Most of this needs to be done during the weekdays; therefore, it can hinder your schedule and increase your workload exponentially.
If you enlist our help, we will do the following.
- We will handle the entire process on your behalf, from obtaining the entry visa to receiving the family visa.
- Our staff will meticulously examine the application and all the documentation to ensure a high chance of approval.
- We will also guide your family through the mandatory medical tests and other procedures, which can be helpful if they are not fluent in English or Arabic.
- We have experience coordinating with all the relevant governmental bodies and centers; therefore, it will be easy to manage the application process.
What are the requirements?
- To be eligible to bring your family to the UAE, the following requirements need to be met.
- Male expatriates should be earning a minimum of AED 4,000 as their salary, or if they have accommodation, then AED 3,000.
- Female expatriates should be earning a minimum of AED 10,000 as their salary, or if they have accommodation, then AED 8,000.
- All family members above the age of 18 need to pass a medical fitness test taken at a health center approved by the government.
- The marriage between a couple needs to be recognized by the UAE.
What is the process?
Obtain the Entry Visa
If your family does not have an entry visa, you or your company will need to apply for it. It will only take 3 to 15 days to obtain this visa, and we will handle the procedure.
Apply for the family visa
Once the entry visa is granted, your family can travel to the UAE and begin the process for the Family visa. The following documentation will have to be submitted to us so that we can start the application process.
- The Visa application form
- Copies of the family members passport
- Passport-sized pictures of the family members
- Medical clearance certificate for those who are above the age of 18
- The sponsor's employment contract
- Proof of the monthly salary earned by the sponsor
- Valid marriage certificate
- Proof of accommodation
- Latest utility bill
It can take 10 to 15 working days for your family visa to be approved if all the criteria are successfully met. Once we receive notice of approval, we will collect the documents and passports and give them to you.